DJI's first hybrid sensor solution consisting of three powerful, fully integrated sensors. The Zenmuse H20 brings a whole new meaning to efficiency by providing unprecedented aerial capabilities to a wide range of unmanned applications.
The DJI Zenmuse H20 is DJI's first hybrid sensor solution which consists of a 20 MP zoom camera with a 23X hybrid optical zoom, a 12 MP wide camera with a 1/2" CMOS sensor, and a laser rangefinder with up to a 3/4 mile range. The H20 is the ultimate match for our M350 RTK Pro Kit. This triple sensor solution brings a whole new meaning to efficiency and its fully integrated design provides unprecedented aerial capabilities to a wide range of unmanned applications.A Comprehensive Sensor Array in a Single Package
- Wide Camera: Featuring a 12 MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor with a 24mm focal length and an expansive 82.9° DFOV.
- Zoom Camera: Equipped with a 20 MP 1/1.7" CMOS sensor, providing a remarkable 23x Hybrid Optical Zoom and an astounding 200x maximum zoom capability.
- Laser RangeFinder: With an impressive 3/4-mile (1200m) range.
(1) H20 Gimbal & Camera
(1) SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 32GB
(1) Storage Case
(1) Lens Cleaning Cloth
The Zenmuse H20 equips operators with powerful high-magnification zoom capabilities as soon as a target is identified using the wide camera view/sensor. The laser rangefinder offers essential distance and location information for subjects, particularly critical in applications such as search and rescue, inspections, and more.
Laser ranging accurately measures object distances within the specified range (up to 3/4 mile), displaying vital data, including the object's distance from the aircraft, relative height, and GPS position.
Additional Features of the Zenmuse H20
- IP44 Rating
- Operational temperature range from -4°F to 122°F
- Active image stabilization and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Night scene mode
Zenmuse H20 Intelligent Camera Functions
- Click to Aim: Eliminate the need for cumbersome gimbal yaw and tilt controls by simply double-clicking on your point of interest. Your camera/gimbal will automatically adjust to focus on the desired location.
- Smart Track: Identify and track moving subjects such as people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom feature, continuously tracking the subject's dynamic position.
- High-Res Grid Photo: This function enables you to capture an overview photo using the wide camera sensor. Additionally, using the zoom camera, a series of 20 MP images will be taken of the grid area. This feature allows for efficient observation of a subject and detailed examination.
- Night Scene: Resembling the functionality of DJI's Zenmuse Z30 camera with IR cut, Night Scene Mode allows you to activate an IR filter on the zoom camera/sensor, offering enhanced visibility in low-light environments.