Updated 4/20/21: These are selling as fast as we get them, and more are arriving weekly. with the current landscape we have been seeing longer than normal shipping of items to us. In some chances we may not be able to ship your drone for 10-14 days after the order is placed. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Our kit includes:
- DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
- Integrated Radiometric FLIR Thermal Sensor
- Multiple Display Modes: FLIR MSX®, Infrared & Visible
- DJI AirSense real-time position alerts on nearby aircraft
- Omnidirectional obstacle sensing and avoidance
- Live Isotherm heat measurements
- M2E Spotlight (11lux @ 30m Straight)
- M2E Loud Speaker (100 db @ 1m)
- M2E Beacon (157cd)
- Low-noise propellers for quieter flight
- 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries for a longer flight
- 12v Car Charger
- 4-Way Charging Hub
- Additional Set of Propellers
- Battery Bank Adapter
- Hard Protector Case
- Mavmount, Tablet Holder & lanyard
- Flying Ag.com custom graphics kit
All FlyingAg drones are test flown and 100% ready for your farm
POWERFUL AND PORTABLE THERMAL IMAGING
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features a three-axis gimbal stabilized camera housing a side-by-side 4K sensor for capturing visible light and a FLIR imaging sensor for capturing thermal data. Together these sensors allow pilots to perform flights at night, as well as fly in complex daytime conditions like fog and smoke.
Users can select from multiple intelligent display modes in the DJI Pilot flight control app to visualizedata from the dual-sensor camera:
- FLIR MSX – A new feature that combines data from the visual and thermal cameras in real time to
- enhance visual details, helping pilots quickly identify and interpret critical data that may not be immediately visible to the naked eye.
- Spot Meter – Displays the average temperature of an object, helping pilots monitor and measure critical or hazardous objects while maintaining a safe distance.
- Area Measurement – Displays the average, lowest, and highest temperature, as well as the corresponding locations of each area, allowing inspectors to quickly assess objects and determine if an asset may be overheating.
- Isotherm – Allows pilots to designate specific temperature ranges to be displayed using a custom color palette so objects within the range relay higher contrast and better visibility. This feature includes custom profiles to aid search and rescue pilots in identifying people and to help firefighters identify hot spots in fires, as well as a custom profile setting for added flexibility.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual is compatible with the full line of Mavic 2 Enterprise accessories, including Spotlight, Speaker, and Beacon.
It also comes with the same features as Mavic 2 Enterprise, like Data Security, GPS Timestamping , DJI AirSense, Ocusync 2.0 and so on.
REFINED IMAGING FOR TACTICAL & PRACTICAL USE.
The imaging system has been developed with two goals in mind; assisting pilots in close-range missions; and ensuring captured data is more relevant and trusted than ever
OPERATE WITH CLARITY AND ENHANCED VISION
For enhanced image visibility on all your captured data, Isotherm helps you get accurate heat measurements on a variety of objects and scenarios.
UNDERSTAND & UTILIZE THE POWER OF YOUR DATA
Visualize scenarios in real time, monitor and measure objects on site more safely and efficiently so you can make the most informed decisions.
Enhance image visibility for on-theground team missions
Enhance image visibility for improved situational awareness
Create predefined isotherm setting
LEAD WITHOUT LIMITS. WORK BEYOND YOUR BOUNDARIES.
Unlock the possibilities of flight with an extended port that allows you to connect additional devices onto the drone, helping you perform at your best in a variety of daily and critical missions.
EVERYWHERE YOU GO. THE POWER IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
Slim enough to carry anywhere and engineered to handle any task – whenever duty calls.
Foldable. Compact. Portable. At 905 g the Mavic 2 Enterprise is rapidly foldable and swiftly slides in the side of your belt package, giving you instant power that’s easily accessible and transportable – wherever you operate.
Self-Heating Batteries for Adverse Environments. Stay powered on in demanding climates with a suite of smart selfheating batteries that are capable of working in sub-zero temperatures