11-25-2022: FlyingAg Mavic 3E AG Kit is now our featured drone if you need high end functionality of a quadcopter for mapping. We are taking orders NOW, should have kits later this month!
This system can use 3rd party software like DroneDeploy without any "add-ons" on the supplied DJI smart controller, no Apple device needed! (Learn more here)
Over the years we continue working with farmers and other industry professionals to provide the best "ready to fly" kits. This new system is without a doubt the latest and greatest!!!
You have three options, standard lens, multi spectral and thermal.
Top Features Include:
- A 20 MP wide-angle camera
- 4/3 CMOS sensor with large 3.3μm pixels
- Rapid 0.7-second interval shooting
- Intelligent Low-Light Mode
- Up-to-56x hybrid zoom camera (with an equivalent focal length of 162mm for 12MP images).
- Mechanical shutter (prevents motion blur and supports rapid 0.7-second interval shooting).
- 45-min flight durations let you cover more ground each mission.
- Fast charge batteries with 100W charging hub, or directly charge the drone with 88W fast charging. Charging Hub: 100W, Aircraft 88W
- DJI Care Enterprise Basic 1-Year Plan
We've test flown your new ship before we shipped it to you but PLEASE review the FAA rules and regulations about safe use of your drone. We also highly recommend reading the owners manual and viewing the website www.knowbeforeyoufly.org before your first flight.
The DJI Mavic 3E drone integrates a 20 MP wide-angle camera with a 4/3-inch CMOS sensor featuring large 3.3μm pixels that, together with Intelligent Low-Light Mode, offer significantly improved performance in dim conditions. You also get a 56x hybrid zoom camera that provides an equivalent focal length of 162mm for 12MP images.
Another major plus for this drone is a mechanical shutter that prevents motion blur and supports rapid 0.7-second interval shooting. Essentially, a mechanical shutter guarantees a higher-quality image when capturing photos of fast-moving objects. So, you can complete mapping missions with high efficiency without the need for Ground Control Points (GCPs).
What's in the box??
- 1x Mavic 3E Aircraft
3x Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1x 100W Charging Hub
1x microSD Card
1x Gimbal Protector
3x Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Propellers (Pair)
1x RC Pro Enterprise
1x USB-C Power Adapter (100W)
1x 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable
1x USB-C Cable
1x USB-C to USB-C Cable
1x Protector Case
- 1x Installed Custom Graphics
What Else is NEW?
This drone is DroneDeploy ready 👍 learn more watching this video below:
The airframe is equipped with omnidirectional obstacle sensing, and thanks to the built-in wide-angle vision sensors and the advanced pilot assistance system, the aircraft can continuously sense objects in all directions and navigate around them with ease.
Advanced Return To Home
When the advanced return to home feature is enabled, setting the optimal route back to home point can be quickly carried out without the need to traditionally climb to a preset altitude first. This means that the Mavic 3 Enterprise can avoid obstacles and land more smoothly and safely than ever, without the pilot having to worry about the drone automatically raising to a preset altitude and hitting something above the drone. Additionally, all Mavic 3 Enterprise models support the same intelligent flight modes as the previous Enterprise series drones.
The airframe of the Mavic 3 Enterprise has been strengthened so that it can handle higher intensity missions. Additionally, there is now a PSDK port, which can accommodate options such as the official DJI RTK and speaker modules, in addition to PSDK options from third-party manufacturers. Additionally, the new DJI RTK module is smaller and lighter than before.
Optional RTK Module
RTK enables surveying professionals to achieve centimeter-level accuracy with support for network RTK, custom network RTK services, and the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station high-precision GNSS receiver.
User Data Security
DJI is driven by the relentless pursuit of making complex technology accessible to all. Nowhere is this commitment more visible than in how they help commercial, civil, and government users around the world to find innovative ways to use their technology, bringing value throughout a wide range of industries. Given the unique role drones play as a data capture device, DJI understands how important data security is to commercial, civil and government customers. That’s why DJI gives users control over the data they generate. They buttress this commitment by providing in-depth information on how DJI drone platforms protect the data of customers, and outlining the strategies and processes they use to continually improve information security.
DJI will not access any user data unless the user grants DJI permission to do so. Users can choose to grant or revoke permissions anytime in the "Network Security Mode" settings. Such permissions include access to device information, flight records, device logs, approximate location information, user experience improvement program information, and whether DJI can share your device location with third-party map service providers in order to display your location on the map. You can enable "Local Data Mode" to use your device completely offline. In this case, you do not need to log in to your DJI account. Installer packages to upgrade your device can be downloaded directly from the DJI website. Soon, we will release features such as custom offline maps and offline import of certificates to unlock restricted zones. Data Encrypted for Enhanced Security
Data transmitted between the drone and the controller on the ground is protected by the AES-256 encryption algorithm. The communication between the DJI Pilot app and the server is also protected by HTTPS or WebSockets over SSL/TLS (WSS) protocol to prevent hijacking by third parties.Secure Device Media Storage
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise drones support a password protection mechanism for onboard data storage to guarantee the security of sensitive images and resources. When the password function is enabled, data stored in the SD card or onboard storage can be accessed only after the user-defined password is provided. The user-defined password is not shared with DJI, which means DJI cannot retrieve this password if you forget it.
What are the highlights of our FlyingAg Mavic Enterprise Series (3E & 3T)?
What's the difference with our Flying Ag Mavic 3?
- Mavic 3 Enterprise Series include two models: M3E (Mavic 3 Enterprise) and M3T (Mavic 3 Thermal).
- With optional RTK module and mechanical shutter, M3E can achieve centimeter-level mapping accuracy, which is a significant improvement compared to decimeter-level accuracy of the consumer Mavic 3 (No RTK and electronic shutter only). In addition, M3E uses DJI Pilot 2 app, which can be used for route planning and mission flight. Compared with the DJI Fly app, which is used to control consumer Mavic 3, Pilot 2 pilot has more enterprise features.
- M3T integrates 640*512@30Hz thermal camera, which can be used for night patrol and abnormal temperatures detection, suitable for power grid inspection, solar farm inspection, SAR, firefighting, etc.
- Regarding the camera spec, both M3E & M3T support 56x hybrid zoom, while Mavic 3 supports 28x hybrid zoom. The minimal photo interval of M3E wide camera is improved to 0.7 seconds, which significantly improves the mapping efficiency.
- Mavic 3 Enterprise Series provide optional RTK, speaker and support both MSDK and PSDK for 3rd party software and hardware, which can meet the different types of requirements of enterprise users.