NEW FLyingAg Agras T30 Sprayer Drone Kit
With the revolutionary branch-targeting technology and adjustable arms, the Agras T30 penetrates thick canopies with oblique spraying, ensuring uniform adhesion of liquid pesticides and increasing the number of droplets by 100%. With the help of the Smart Agriculture Cloud Platform and cloud-based mapping, users can even manage a 3D digital orchard on their smartphone, making it easy to get started with digital agriculture.
We have already received our first system and more are available. Our system includes: 30L liquid tank w/ sprayer boom & nozzles, dry spreading system, 3 intelligent batteries, Intelligent Battery Station, T30 Drone & Controller.
- With a 30 liter spraying tank, the DJI Agras T30 takes aerial spraying efficiency to new heights. A revolutionary transforming body enables more effective spraying, especially for fruit trees. Using DJI digital agriculture solutions, the T30 helps reduce fertilizer use and increase yield with effective, data-driven best practices.
- With revolutionary branch-targeting technology and adjustable arms, the Agras T30 penetrates thick canopies with oblique spraying, ensuring an even application of liquid pesticides and doubling the number of droplets. With the help of the Smart Agriculture Cloud Platform and cloud-based mapping, users can manage a 3D digital orchard, making it easy to get started with digital agriculture.
- 16 spray nozzles: Provide extensive coverage with even distribution, strong penetration, and exceptional drift prevention. A 16-nozzle layout further improves droplet penetration. Eight sets of solenoid valves enable independent variable frequency control and spraying in turn. The horizontally opposed six-cylinder double plunger pump design provides strong spraying power and a high flow rate of up to 8 liters per minute.
- Eliminate Blind Spots with a Spherical Radar System: The spherical radar system perceives obstacles and surroundings in all environments, weather conditions, and viewing angles, regardless of dust and light interference. Automatic obstacle avoidance and adaptive flight functions help ensure safety during operation.
- Dual FPV Cameras for Improved Awareness: Equipped with dual FPV cameras, the Agras T30 provides clear front and rear views and lets you check flight status without needing to turn the aircraft mid-flight. And a bright searchlight doubles the aircraft's night vision capabilities, creating more nighttime operation possibilities.
- Designed for Long Term Service: The Agras T30 control module has a fully enclosed structure for added durability. All critical components have three layers of protection and are IP67 rated. Ideal for long term use of pesticides and fertilizers, and to resist dust and corrosion.
- Flexible folding for convenient transportation: The Agras T30 can be folded by 80%, making it easier to transport. This folding mechanism uses quick-snap locking, redundancies, and an in-app alert to help ensure safe operation.
- Autonomous Operation with Optimal Route Planning: The new intelligent route mode independently plans the best route for each operation. A gauge indicates the remaining liquid payload amount and estimated time until refill in real-time, letting operators strike the perfect balance between payload and battery life. The aircraft also supports automatic edge sweeping for extensive spray coverage and easier aerial operation.
- Ultrabright Screen, Ultimate Control: An updated remote controller supports stable image transmission from up to 5 km away, 67% more than the previous generation.  A bright 5.5-inch screen delivers clear visuals , even in harsh lighting conditions. For increased productivity, one remote controller can operate multiple drones at once. The standard RTK high-precision positioning module implements centimeter-level operation planning. Additional enhancements include stronger signaling, anti-interference, and operational stability. The new DJI Agriculture app provides a smooth user experience and more intuitive operation.
- Two Batteries + Charger for Continuous Operation, 1,000 cycles for 4,942 acres! With fewer supporting components needed, the Agras T30 is easier to transport. A newly designed intelligent battery is covered by warranty for 1,000 charges and 4,942 acres of flight; this ultra-long service life significantly reduces operating costs. The charging station and smart charging hub can fully charge a battery in 10 minutes, allowing for continuous operation with just two batteries and one charger. The standard safety box helps ensure battery safety and easy equipment storage.
DJI Agras T30 Intelligent Flight Battery: The 29,000mAh Intelligent Flight Battery has a product guarantee of 1,000 cycles. . It supports instant charging without the need for cooldown,
circuit board-level potting protection, and resistance from water and corrosion.
- DJI Agras T30 Intelligent Battery Station: The T30 Battery Station provides 7,200 watts of charging powerand can charge a battery in 10 minutes. It also has a backup power system and supports dual-channel alternated charging with power adaptation and safer operation.
- T30 Spreading System 3.0, Large-capacity, Washable, and Corrosion-Resistant: This updated spreading system has a capacity of up to 40L  a spreading width of up to 7 meters,  and an hourly spreading capacity of 1 ton.  This system also supports real-time weight monitoring and has an anti-rotation sensor, allowing more accurate refill alerts. The T30's overall water-resistance rating of IP67 rating makes it washable and corrosion-resistant ideal for spraying of fertilizers, seeds, and feed. When used with digital agriculture solutions, the Agras T30 implements variable spreading, reducing fertilizer use while increasing yield.
- Cloud-Based 3D Farming: Digital Agriculture is Here: With the Smart Agriculture Cloud Platform, users can perform cloud-based mapping of orchard and farmland scenarios to generate smart flightpaths. This platform is equipped with an AI recognition system to patrol fields, identify growth, monitor disease or pests, and monitor agricultural conditions efficiently. Pairing this system with the DJI P4 Multispectral allows users to apply solutions based on specific variables according to an automatically-generated farmland prescription map.
- Hourly work efficiency: 40 acres
- High-precision radar: Spherical Omnidirectional Radar System
- Remote control planning accuracy: (RTK/GNSS)
- Pipe air exhaust: One button Air Discharge
- 3D operation planning by the AI smart engine
- High-precision flowmeter: (Dual-channel electromagnetic flowmeter with an error of ±2%)
- Level gauge Continuous level gauge (with real-time pesticide load detection and intelligent supply-point prediction)
- Maximum spray flow: 2L/min (with the XR11001 nozzle) or 8L/min (with the XR110015 optional nozzle)
- Pesticide tank installation method: Fixed pesticide tank
- Battery installation method: Removable batteries
- Single remote control for multiple drones: (Single remote control for up to three drones)
- D-RTK technology
- Top-view radar module
- Flight laser function
- Intelligent endurance/return function
- Intelligent supply-point prediction
- Front-view FPV
- Rear-view FPV
- Coordinated turning function
- Branch targeting technology
- Total weight (without batteries): 4 kg
- Maximum take-off weight: 5 kg (near sea level)
- Maximum thrust-to-weight ratio: 70 @ takeoff weight of 66.5 kg
- Hovering precision (with good GNSS signal) With D-RTK enabled: ±10 cm (horizontal) and ±10 cm (vertical) With D-RTK disabled: ±0.6m (horizontal) and ±0.3m (vertical) (with the radar function enabled: ±0.1m)
- RTK and GNSS frequency bands: RTK: GPS L1/L2, GLONASS F1/F2, BeiDou B1/B2, and Galileo E1/E5, GNSS: GPS L1, GLONASS F1, and Galileo E1
- Maximum power consumption: 11,000 W
- Hovering power consumption: 10,000 W (@ takeoff weight of 66.5 kg)
- Hovering endurance: 5min (@29,000 mAh & takeoff weight of 36.5 kg) 7.8min (@29,000 mAh & takeoff weight of 66.5 kg)
- Maximum pitch angle: 15°
- Maximum operating flight speed: 7 m/s
- Maximum level speed: 10 m/s (with good GNSS signal)
- Maximum tolerable wind speed: 8 m/s
- Maximum flight altitude: 4,500m *Reduce the pesticide load by 12% for each increase of 1,000 meters in altitude.
- Recommended operating ambient humidity: < 93%
- Recommended operating ambient temperature: 0℃ to 45℃
- Maximum rotor distance: 2,145 mm
- Dimensions:2,858 mm × 2,685 mm × 790 mm (with arms and blades unfolded), 2,030 mm × 1,866 mm × 790 mm (with arms unfolded and blades folded), 1,170 mm × 670 mm × 857 mm (with arms folded)
Power system - Motor
- Stator size: 100×18 mm
- KV value: 77 rpm/V
- Maximum pull: 7 kg/rotor
- Maximum power: 3,600 W/rotor
- Weight: 756 g
Power system - Propellers
- Diameter × pitch: 38×20 inch
- Weight (with a single blade): 106 g
Power system - ESC
- Maximum operating current (continuous): 60 A
- Maximum operating voltage: 9 V (14S LiPo)
- View angle (FOV): Horizontal: 129°, vertical:82°
- Resolution: 1,280×720 15-30 fps
- Maximum light intensity: 2 lux @ 5-meter direct light
Spraying system - Operation tank
- Operation tank volume: 30L at full load
- Operating load: 30 kg at full load
Spraying system - Nozzles
- Nozzle model: SX11001VS (standard), SX110015VS (optional), Fruit tree drones: TX-VK04 (optional)
- Nozzle quantity: 16
- Maximum spray flow: SX11001VS: 7.2L/min, SX110015VS: 8L/min, TX-VK4:3.6 L/min
- Atomized particle size: SX11001VS : 130 - 250 μm, SX110015VS : 170 - 265 μm, TX-VK4: 110 - 135 μm, (depending on the actual operating environment, spray flow, and other factors)
- Maximum effective spray width: 4-9 m (with 12 nozzles and a distance of 1.5 to 3 meters to crops)
Spraying system - Water pump
- Water pump model: plunger pump
- Operating voltage: 60 V
- Maximum flow: 4 L/min ×1
Spraying system - Flowmeter
- Flow measurement range: 25 - 20 L/min
- Flow measurement error: < ±2%
- Measurable liquid: Conductivity > 50 μS/cm, typical liquids: Tap water or aqueous organic or inorganic pesticides
Omnidirectional obstacle avoidance radar
- Model: RD2424R
- Operating frequency: SRRC/NCC/FCC: 24.05 - 24.25 GHz
- MIC/KCC/CE: 24.05 - 24.25 GHz
- Operating power consumption: 12 W
- Equivalent isotropic radiated power (EIRP): SRRC: < 13 dBm; NCC/MIC/KCC/CE/FCC:< 20 dBm
- Height maintenance and terrain adaptation: Height measurement range: 1-30 m, Height-maintenance range: 1.5-15 m, Maximum slope in mountain mode:35°
- Obstacle avoidance system: Perceivable distance: 1.5-30 m, View angle (FOV): Horizontal: 360°, vertical: ±15°, Conditions of use: The relative altitude of the drone must be greater than 1.5 m and the speed less than 7 m/s, Safety distance: 2.5 m (the distance between the tip of the propeller and the obstacle after the drone decelerates to a hover), Obstacle avoidance direction: Horizontally omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
- Water-resistance rating: IP67
- Model: RD2414U
- Operating frequency: SRRC/NCC/FCC:24.05 - 24.25 GHz, MIC/KCC/CE:24.05 - 24.25 GHz
- Overhead obstacle avoidance: Perceivable distance: 1.5-10 m, View angle (FOV): 80°, Conditions of use: During take-off, landing, and climbing when the relative distance between the drone and the object above is greater than 1.5 m, Safety distance: 2 m (the distance between the highest point on the top of the drone and the obstacle after the drone brakes and hovers stably), Obstacle avoidance direction: Above the drone
- Water-resistance rating: IP67
- Equivalent isotropic radiated power (EIRP): SRRC:< 13 dBm; NCC/MIC/KCC/CE/FCC:< 20 dBm
- Operating power consumption: 4 W
- Model: BAX501-29,000mAh-51.8V
- Weight: Approximately 10.1 kg
- Discharge rate: 5C
- Water-resistance rating: IP54 with board-level potting protection
- Capacity: 29,000 mAh
- Voltage: 8 V
- Model: RM500-ENT
- Operating frequency of the Ocusync Industry Edition: 4000 - 2.4835 GHz, 5.725 - 5.850 GHz
- Effective signal range at the Ocusync Industry Edition operating frequency (without interference and blockage): SRRC: 5 km; MIC/KCC/CE: 4 km; FCC: 7 km (measured when the operating height of the drone is 2.5 m)
- EIRP of the operating frequency of the Ocusync Industry Edition: 4 GHz, SRRC/CE/MIC/KCC: 18.5 dBm; FCC: 29.5 dBm; 5.8 GHz, SRRC: 20.5 dBm; FCC: 28.5 dBm, CE:12.5 dBm
- Wi-Fi protocols: Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless Display, and 802.11a/g/n/ac, Supports 2 × 2 MIMO Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi operating frequency: 4000 - 2.4835 GHz, 5.150 - 5.250 GHz, 5.725 - 5.850 GHz
- Wi-Fi EIRP:4 GHz, SRRC/CE: 18.5 dBm; FCC/MIC/KCC:20.5 dBm; 5.2 GHz, SRRC/FCC/CE/MIC: 14 dBm; KCC: 10 dBm; 5.8 GHz, SRRC/FCC: 18 dBm; CE/KCC: 12 dBm;
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth operating frequency: 4000 - 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth EIRP: SRRC/MIC/FCC/CE/KCC:6.5 dBm
- Positioning: GPS+GLONASS dual mode
- Display screen: 5-inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1080, brightness of 1,000 cd/m², and Android OS
- Operating memory (RAM): 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage space (ROM): A microSD card with 32 GB and extensible storage space for up to 128 GB, transfer speed rated as UHS-I Speed Grade 3
- HDMI: HDMI 1.4
- Supported drones: T30 and T10 agricultural drones
- Operating power consumption: 18 W
- Operating ambient temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
- Storage ambient temperature: -30℃ to 60℃ (within 1 month),-30℃ to 45℃ (more than 1 month and less than 3 months), -30℃ to 35℃ (more than 3 months and less than 6 months), -30℃ to 25℃ (more than 6 months),(with built-in batteries charged to 40% to 60%)
- Charging ambient temperature: 5℃ to 40℃
Built-in batteries of the remote control
- Built-in batteries: 18650 lithium-ion battery (5,000 mAh at 7.2V)
- Battery life: 2 hours
- Charging method: Use a standard 12V/2A USB fast charger
- Charging time: 5 hours (use the 12V/2A USB fast charger when the remote control is powered off)
- Power supply current/voltage of the remote control USB-A port: 5 V / 1.5 A
External smart battery of the remote control
- Model: WB37-4,920mAh-7.6V
- Battery type: 2S LiPo
- Capacity: 4,920 mAh
- Voltage: 6 V
- Capacity: 39 Wh
- Charging ambient temperature:5℃ to 40℃
- Battery life: 2 hours
Charging assistant of the remote control external smart battery
- Model: WCH2
- Input voltage: 3 - 26.2 V
- Output voltage and current: 7V and 6A
- Operating ambient temperature: 5℃ to 40℃
Power adapter of the external smart battery charging assistant
- Model: A14-057N1A
- Input voltage: 100 - 240V and 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 4 V
- Rated power: 57 W
T30 Spreading System 3.0
- Spreading system weight: 9kg
- Maximum opening area: 6 cm²
- Applicable materials: Solid dry particles with a diameter of 0.5 to 5 mm
- Spreading tank volume: 40L
- Maximum load of the spreading tank: 35kg
- Water-resistance rating: IP67
- Input voltage: Power: 60V, Control:15V
- Maximum power: 60V@250W, 15V@50W
- Recommended operating ambient temperature: 0℃ to 40℃
- Dimensions: 560×435×320mm
- Maximum rotation speed: 1,300 RPM
T30 smart charging manager
- Dimensions: 300×280×230 mm
- Total weight: 5 kg
- Input voltage: 100-264 Vac
- Output voltage: 40-60 V
- Rated power: 7,200
- Charging current: 120 A
- Charging time: Fully charges a battery in 9 to 12 minutes
- Charging voltage accuracy: +/-0.1 V
- Charging current accuracy: +/-1 A
- Output channel quantity: 2
- Protection functions: Over-temperature, over-voltage, under-voltage, short-circuit, and fan stall protection
- Charging ambient temperature: -20℃ to 45℃
- Charging safety: AC wire protection, power wire protection, and charge connector protection
1. When compared to the DJI Agras T20.
2. This data was measured with the DJI Agras T30 and may vary based on operating environment and parameters. Flight parameters for this test: Dosage of 1 L/667 m², spraying width of 9 m, flight speed of 6.5 m/s, and height of 2.5 m.
3. Refers to the RM500 remote control.
4. The battery provides 1,000 in-warranty cycles or a 12-month warranty, whichever comes first.
5. T spreading system 3.0 has a 40L volume with 35kg max load, depends on specific dentity.
6. Spreading width depends on the actual scenario.
7. The data is measured with urea and may vary by operating environment and parameters. Spreading parameters for this test: Dosage of 20 kg/667 m², flight speed of 4.5 m/s, and row spacing of 6m.
*The protection rating is not permanent and may reduce over time after long-term use due to aging and wear. The protection ratings of the aircraft mentioned above may decrease in the following scenarios: ① The sealed area is deformed as a result of a collision; ② The sealed area of the shell is cracked or damaged; ③ The interface protective cover or waterproof rubber stopper is not installed in place or becomes loose.